2018 Hooters calendar available now
2018 Hooters Calendar Features Revealed to South Florida Hooters Girls
Calendar Which Also Benefits Charity Is Available October 1st
(South Florida, September 20th) South Florida Hooters Girls were surprised to find out if they made the 2018 Hooters Calendar and where their photos are featured. They received a Rubik’s Cube that had their individual photo to uncover at several South Florida Hooters Restaurants. After solving their cube, each Hooters Girl was individually called up and shown her full photo. The girls who were featured found out as they reading the verbiage on their photo. Below are the local 2018 Hooters Calendar Girl Features:
- Amberly Hall from Hooters of Beach Place on Fort Lauderdale Beach uncovered her feature as Miss November 2018. Amberly also placed first runner up in the 2017 Miss Hooters International Pageant this past July.
- Tabitha Karol of Boca Raton Hooters is November 2017 Feature Girl.
- Hailey Slobodzian from Fort Myers Hooters is Miss October 2018. Hailey won Fan Favorite and placed in the top ten at the 2017 Miss Hooters International Pageant.
- Camri Campbell from Fort Myers Hooters is the NASCAR Feature Girl
- Alyssa Duckett from Fort Myers Hooters is the Operation Calendar Drop Feature Girl
A total of 29 local girls made the Calendar with five featured and another 52 on the inserted poster. A total of 187 Hooters Girls submitted their photos with only 81 being chosen to shoot. A total of all 81 Girls made this year’s Calendar. They will have the opportunity to travel the country on appearances and calendar signings at Hooters and events.
The Calendars will be available at Hooters on October 1st. The Calendars are $12.95 with $1.00 of every calendar going to the Kelly Jo Dowd Fund for Breast Cancer Research. Another program, Operation Calendar Drop allows guests of Hooters Restaurants to purchase a Hooters Calendar and attach a personal note of thanks to our troops and is distributed to local military bases, VFW’s, Veteran’s Administration Hospitals and other military affiliated organizations across the Country. The 2017 Hooters Calendar featured 2016 Miss Hooters International Sable Robbert on the cover who is from the Pembroke Pines Hooters.
LTP Management, a Franchisee of Hooters of America, owns and operates 16 locations in South Florida. Last year’s funds of $42,700 raised in South Florida from Hooters Calendar sales were distributed to the Miami Cancer Institute from a grant from The V Foundation for Cancer Research. For more information about South Florida Hooters please visit www.HootersFlorida.com or follow us at Twitter @HootersFlorida, Instagram @SouthFLHooters and Facebook www.Facebook.com/SouthFloridaHooters.